Proposal “gc-dash-boost“ (Completed)Back
|Title:||Dash Boost: Expanding the Treasury's Reach|
|One-time payment:||158 DASH (41724 USD)|
|Completed payments:||1 totaling in 158 DASH (0 month remaining)|
|Payment start/end:||2018-01-17 / 2018-02-16 (added on 2018-01-07)|
|Votes:||704 Yes / 210 No / 6 Abstain|
Dash Boost: Expanding the Treasury's ReachTL;DR: Build a micro proposal system to enable low budget proposals 'mirco-proposals' access to funds outside of the traditional scope of the treasury.
- Lower barrier to entry for submitting proposals due to lower fees
- Increase in (micro) proposals which can unlock creativity and innovation
- Implementing a democratic structure that puts decision making power in the hands of the broader community base
- Adds well needed infrastructure to the Dash community
- Puts unused GreenCandle funds into the community for the community voting with lower thresholds and more community involvement
- 1 Dash Proposal Submission fee
- 1 Dash = 1 Vote
- This will start as an MVP that is built with community feedback. Please read the Tech Spec to understand what we already have planned and keep in mind that we are open to feedback to make this a product a success.
Tech Spec: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Kw1KuD8ACD86FTmRdfldcDSTUnHg_iq0lM_LpO-hxf0/
Show full description ...
Discussion: Should we fund this proposal?
|No comments so far?
Be the first to start the discussion!