Proposal “gc-dash-boost“ (Active)Back
|Title:||Dash Boost: Expanding the Treasury's Reach|
|One-time payment:||158 DASH (134333 USD)|
|Completed payments:||no payments occurred yet (1 month remaining)|
|Payment start/end:||2018-01-17 / 2018-02-16 (added on 2018-01-07)|
|Final voting deadline:||in 10 days|
|Votes:||351 Yes / 77 No / 4 Abstain|
|Will be funded:||No. This proposal needs additional 176 Yes votes to become funded.|
Manually vote on this proposal (DashCore - Tools - Debugconsole):|
gobject vote-many 496842857731a1851fd42ac2e9c14de694003546e858838f0bc4bc070fd77ab7 funding yes
Please login or create a new DashCentral account for comfortable one button voting!
Dash Boost: Expanding the Treasury's ReachTL;DR: Build a micro proposal system to enable low budget proposals 'mirco-proposals' access to funds outside of the traditional scope of the treasury.
- Lower barrier to entry for submitting proposals due to lower fees
- Increase in (micro) proposals which can unlock creativity and innovation
- Implementing a democratic structure that puts decision making power in the hands of the broader community base
- Adds well needed infrastructure to the Dash community
- Puts unused GreenCandle funds into the community for the community voting with lower thresholds and more community involvement
- 1 Dash Proposal Submission fee
- 1 Dash = 1 Vote
- This will start as an MVP that is built with community feedback. Please read the Tech Spec to understand what we already have planned and keep in mind that we are open to feedback to make this a product a success.
Tech Spec: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Kw1KuD8ACD86FTmRdfldcDSTUnHg_iq0lM_LpO-hxf0/
Show full description ...
Discussion: Should we fund this proposal?
|No comments so far?
Be the first to start the discussion!