Contact & FAQ
- I have a problem setting up a masternode. Can you help me to get this work?
- Please send us an email, if you need help adding your existing masternode to DashCentral monitoring service
- If you need help setting up your masternode daemon etc, please use the official DASH forum for obtaining help
- Please take one of the masternode addresses, that are registered within your DashCentral account
- Use this masternode address to sign your DashCentral username
- Send the username, signature and masternode address to support at dashcentral.org
- We will then set your account email
- After that, you can perform a regular password reset
- You just entered the "gobject prepare ..." command and the process interrupted somewhere? No problem. Please modify the "gobject prepare ..." command as follows:
- "gobject submit NUMBER1 NUMBER2 ENCODED_DATA COLATTERAL_TRANSACTION_ID"
- Please use the values (NUMBER1, NUMBER2, ENCODED_DATA) from the old "gobject prepare ..." command
- Please use the transaction id provided by your wallet after entering the "gobject prepare ..." command as COLATTERAL_TRANSACTION_ID
- Please run the full "gobject submit ..." command in your wallet and wait 1h for the proposal to show up on DashCentral
- Thank you very much for your help in advance. We are happy to receive your email!
If you did not find an answer above please feel free to send your email to:
support at dashcentral.org