Terms of ServiceDate of last revision: September 10, 2016
This agreement governs your use of dashcentral.org (named “DashCentral” subsequently). By using the DashCentral or registering at the DashCentral's website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions in this Agreement you may not use DashCentral.
The DashCentral Operator may modify this agreement and any policies affecting the site at any time. Such modification is effective immediately upon posting to the DashCentral's website or distribution via email. Your continued use of DashCentral following any modification to this agreement shall be deemed an acceptance of all such modifications.
- DashCentral offers monitoring services for existing DASH cryptocurrency (dash.org) masternodes, displays budget proposals from public DASH blockchain data and allows DASH budget voting on behalf of the masternode owners (optional, requires masternode voting privkey)
- DashCentral can not be held responsible for monitoring / data display inaccuracies or errors
- DashCentral offers a convenient tool to generate commands to be used within local "DashCore" console, to submit a budget proposal to the DASH network. DashCentral can not be held responsible for any errors resulting from the use of the command generator tool. A fee of 5 DASH per proposal goes to the DASH network (network fee) and not to DashCentral.
- DashCentral is not involved in digital money transmission or masternode hosting. DashCentral processes public DASH blockchain data to monitor uptime/earnings of masternodes and calculates earnings statistics as well as displays budget proposals from public blockchain data.
- DashCentral does not perform any payouts
- DashCentral does not have access to private wallet keys/wallet funds of masternode owners
- Software provided by DashCentral is used on the own risk of the masternode owner
- DashCentral is currently free of charge (non profit)