Proposal “gc-colibit2“ (Active)Back
|Title:||Colibit: Enabling a free Dash/VEF market in Venezuela|
|One-time payment:||74 DASH (62929 USD)|
|Completed payments:||no payments occurred yet (1 month remaining)|
|Payment start/end:||2018-01-17 / 2018-02-16 (added on 2018-01-06)|
|Final voting deadline:||in 10 days|
|Votes:||403 Yes / 31 No / 13 Abstain|
|Will be funded:||No. This proposal needs additional 78 Yes votes to become funded.|
Manually vote on this proposal (DashCore - Tools - Debugconsole):|
gobject vote-many 8fba529a069a19b1e4e4548bc1db45f1b317507658445b0f0bbe77762c197d92 funding yes
Please login or create a new DashCentral account for comfortable one button voting!
Colibit: Enabling a free Dash/VEF market in Venezuela
This is a resubmission of the original proposal that was voted in the December voting cycle but failed by 6 votes. When this proposal get's to 5% GreenCandle will provide Colibit with the first month of development funds so that they can get started on this project. Venezuela needs our help!
- Enable DASH/VEF market in Colibit Cryptocurrency Exchange in Venezuela.
- Paid marketing campaign through Colibit's social media and Colibit's landing page Dash branding.
- Education through Colibit's dedicated live chat channels (site live chat, Facebook chat and Telegram bot).
- Special Dash fee for a year after adding Dash markets. No fee for Dash deposits, Dash withdrawals, Dash order maker and only 0.1% for Dash order takers.
- Dash giveaway of 0.002 for 5000 KYC verified users. Including already verified users plus new ones. The purpose is for both promoting Dash and for initial market Dash funding.
- Project escrowed by GreenCandle. Payouts to Colibit through milestone completion in a 6 month development cycle.
This proposal didn't receive enough votes by the deadline (6 votes short) so it was not passed in last months budget.
Please see the original proposal here: https://www.dashcentral.org/p/gc-colibit
Pre-proposal Dash Forum discussion: https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/pre-proposal-add-dash-for-trading-in-colibit-cryptocurrency-exchange-in-venezuela.17614/
Show full description ...
Discussion: Should we fund this proposal?
|No comments so far?
Be the first to start the discussion!