This proposal funds the Dash Core Group's ongoing compensation costs - including all developers, administrative, and support staff - at market rates for base pay, excluding benefits or bonuses.
The team has ~60 paid team members, and we have open positions that will further expand this over the coming several months to ~70. The current run-rate is ~$325,000 monthly. This is an average of ~$5,400 / month / contributor.
As of Mid-March, the breakdown of the number of staff we have working in each department is as follows:
- Marketing / International Outreach - 9 staff - plans to expand to 11
- Development - 27 staff - plans to expand to 33
- Project Management - 3 staff - plans to expand to 4
- Infrastructure - 3 staff - plans to expand to 4
- Support - 1 staff - plans to expand to 2
- Quality Assurance - 4 staff - plans to expand to 6
- Leadership and Admin - 10 staff - plans to expand to 11
- Strategy - 3 staff - plans to expand to 4
- Human Resources - 1 staff
- Business Development - 2 staff - plans to expand to 5
If you have any questions, please direct them to @glennaustin in this Dash Forum post to ensure we are notified of your request.
Requested funding is as follows for the May 3rd budget cycle:
1,101.80 Dash for core team compensation ($325,000 USD @ $294.97 per Dash)
5.00 Dash proposal reimbursement
Total: 1,106.80 Dash
Note: Should any funding remain, we will apply it toward future compensation expenses.
Show full description ...
Discussion: Should we fund this proposal?
No comments so far? Be the first to start the discussion!