Proposal “Merchants-Pitch-Youth-Education“ (Active)Back
|Title:||DASH FAIR, MARKET AND EXHIBITION: MERCHANT PITCH, 200+ EXHIBITORS, 20,000+ ATTENDEES AND YOUTH EDUCATION (Exclusively DASH) All In 9days-2months Kumasi & Accra.|
|Monthly amount:||49 DASH (19189 USD)|
|Completed payments:||no payments occurred yet (2 month remaining)|
|Payment start/end:||2018-05-18 / 2018-07-17 (added on 2018-05-09)|
|Final voting deadline:||in 10 days|
|Votes:||267 Yes / 50 No / 1 Abstain|
|Will be funded:||No. This proposal needs additional 259 Yes votes to become funded.|
Manually vote on this proposal (DashCore - Tools - Debugconsole):|
gobject vote-many 285558cecc8cfb410087a217254bb13a185f101a9e9dd314f3ff7ce780442586 funding yes
Please login or create a new DashCentral account for comfortable one button voting!
- Proposal Video:
All in the month of June and July 2018, 9days- 3days for Dash Youth Education and Training, 3days for Orientation and pitching Dash to all Exhibitors(Merchant Recruitment) and 3days for Dash Mini Mall, Expo-fair and Exhibition center in Africa,Ghana.
Dash Fair would get more Merchants and expand Users base for Dash as we exhibit and make people have a real feel of spending and using Dash for daily life.
• Organize 3 Dash Education and Training for Africa Youth.
• Pitching Dash to about 25,000 Ghanaian populations at the Expo-fair and Exhibition show (Exclusive Dash).
• 200+ Exhibitors and Dash Merchants Pitch training and education.
• Dash Mini Mall for Display of Products by Entrepreneurs, Shopping Outlets, Food Restaurant, Game shops and more.
• 200+ Exhibitors stand to demonstrate how to spend DASH, 20,000+ attendees at the Funfair and 4,000 Parents, Family and Investors.
• New wallets downloaded, Education about Dash achieved and Merchant Acceptance.
• Live Radio Telecast to reach 43,000 Listeners and Viewers.
Full proposal: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1433u5K1cu9MKv6QyNc2kWjbHoCS9Ev2g/view?usp=sharing
Previous proposal https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/expanding-dash-outreach-in-africa-through-classic-outreach-digital-signage-4-conferences-workshop.28751/
Africa Youth Training and Education: 21st May 2018 to 25th May 2018
Merchant Pitching: 11th June 2018 to 13th June 2018.
Dash Trade shows, Exhibition and Expo Fair: 22nd June to 24th June 2018.
Africa Youth Training and Education: 09th July 2018 to 11th July 2018
Merchant Pitching: 23rd July 2018 to 25th July 2018.
Dash Trade shows, Exhibition and Expo Fair: 27th July to 29th July 2018.
Gradually Cryptocurrency adoption in Africa is taking roots at an admirable pace. However, one critical area that needs a big push is Increased Merchants and Users base. DASH adoption in Africa is currently on a steady rise following ongoing projects and execution of the proposals by Ambassadors in Africa funded by Dash DAO treasury but more yet to be achieving as we in DASH HUB ARE SET TO TRANSFORM AFRICA INTO THE FIRST DASH NATION.The goal of this proposal is to expand usage and make dash the best merchants’ solution alternative for businesses.
Dash aims to satisfy consumers
Dash has been able to consistently provide low transaction fees, fast confirmation times, and security for consumers looking to exchange goods and services online. Dash has been able to scale its network effectively so far and has plans to continue doing so in the future. Dash is providing the attributes that online users have demonstrated a preference towards. Some popular exchange website have chosen not to use Dash, but that has not slowed down the advance of Dash. Dash has launched 23 new partnerships in Q1 of 2018 alone with many of those being exchanges. In addition, more individuals are discovering Dash everyday as more merchants begin accepting Dash all over the world and Dash teams educate individuals about Dash. (DashForceNews.com)
This project intends to reach about 20,000attendees at the Expofair and Exhibition show, 200+ Exhibitor Stands, Dash
Booth as we join hands to celebrate an Expo-fair and Exhibition show, that would bring Entrepreneur's, Business owner, Restaurants, Companies display their products for shopping and trading.(DASH exclusively as a means of transaction).
Dash is a revolutionary digital money system which serves as a means of payment, for basic utility payments and use for transaction purposes (remittance and donation).
Youth are driving tool for change in an economy, to achieve the first goal of Dash- The youth must have knowledge about the revolution of money, accept it, use it and experience how it works better than Cash in all circumstances. Knowledge impacted in youth are easily shared and experiences can never be forgotten which tends to make them easily convince and inform their parents about Dash Digital Cash.
The problem with cryptocurrencies is the lack of real life use. As participants and newbies of Digital Cash want to feel how to spend Dash like Cash anytime anywhere. To increase awareness and adoption by spending and utilizing DASH in real life scenarios this created this idea (Dash Mini Mall, Funfair and Exhibition for Africa Youth).
What we intend to Achieve:
1. Increase Dash awareness and rampantadoption by businesses.
2. Expand the usage level of Dash in Africa.
3. Mainstream media would help publish and propagate the funfair creating an environment for new wallets creation and newbies acceptance.
4. Impact on the lives of the youth and teaching them about the newest revolution of money (Dash Digital Cash).
5. Dash Booth would help create an enabling ecosystem for newbies and support needed about the Technology.
- Central Region Edition of Dash Digital Cash Conference on 21st of April 2018
- First Dash Booth in Africa was at Gh. Ocassions in Accra
- Sponsored and partnership at the West Africa Blockchain Conference in February 2018.
- Represented Dash at Saborcita Rica at the Investors Dinner Night https://youtu.be/DpQRttRmb-s
- Dash Opportunity Desk for merchant’s recruitment for Dash payment system expansion.
- Partnership with Ak Publication to launch the first Dash Advertisement on the Led Screen Billboard in Ghana.
- 2days Dash Business Adoption Crusade in Kumasi.
- Attended Dash Business Summit at Winneba, funded by Dash DAO treasury
- Represented Dash At Accra Blockchain Conference
- Organized several Meetups and Presentation for Dash sponsored by www.dashforcenews.com
- Attended Dash Roadshow in Ghana. Dash DAO treasury funded
- Trained over 35 Ambassadors and Merchants for Dash
- Achieved partnership with Handsup Foundation in East Africa to help develop an Ecosystem for Dash massive adoption.
We Plan to launch our pan African project which will focus Massive Usage, Adoption and Businesses Acceptance in East and Central Africa (Kenya, Rwanda, Burundi, Tanzania, Mozambique, Uganda, Botswana, Ethiopia and Zimbabwe) and all Africa Francophone Countries (Senegal, Togo, Cote d’iviore, Benin Republic, Gambia, Mali, Burkina Faso), These countries have one of the biggest remittance markets in the world. Apart from this we also have partners with Handsup Foundation to help us transform Africa into first Dash Nation. Also, the rapid growth of Dash hub Africa team and Ambassadors anticipate for a DASH Consult or Venture, Website to make our activities more structured and formal as we expand and deal with major firms and government officials.
We are planning of Dash Freelancer and Agent Recruitment, This group of people would be employed and paid with Dash monthly to execute some task to help outreach to more businesses and increase partnership for Dash Hub Africa. As we move forward we are brainstorming ways the advertising can more directly foster adoption.
- Partnership with AK Publication for Led Screen Billboard. Attached is the document
- Approved granted by Ghana Education Service in collaboration National Youth Authority to hold the youth training and education from 21st May 2018 to 25th May 2018. Attached is the approved letter.
- Partnership discussion on going with Y Fm 102.5, Kumasi FM and UTV and Multimedia Group for the Expo-fair and Merchants Pitch Live Telecast.
- Organise 3days Dash Merchants Pitch for all our exhibitors.
- Organise 3 training and education seminar with High schoolstudents in Ejisu Municipal, Owne District and Bonwire Circuit respectively.
- 3days Expo-fair show for the over 20,000+ attendees.
- 200+ Exhibition stand where businesses display products and services, for High school students to purchase with Dash Digital Cash to show real life experience of spending Dash.
- Dash Desk to help download and install wallets for payment.
- Dash Exchange stand for changing Dash into Fiat and Fiat into Dash at the Mini Mall.
- Dash booth will be present to explain the opportunity this technology offers to the general public and how one can use it for daily payment.
|PROPOSED TIMELINE (MAJOR MILESTONES)|
21st May 2018 to 25th May 2018
Youth Education and Training
Africa Youth Training and Education:
§ Motivational Talks
§ Dash School Video
§ Innovation and Technology
§ Dash vs Cash
§ Dash Winning Game (dash.red)
§ HODl, Spending Dash In store and Online.
§ Dash Marketplace (dash.io)
Voting In progress
11th June 2018 to 13th June 2018
3days Merchants Pitch and Orientation.
Recruitment and allocation of fair stand to businesses.
§ Blockchain Technology
§ Dash vs Cash
§ Dash Merchant Directory (discoverdash.com)
§ How to receive payment
§ Security and Safety of Wallets.
§ Dash Marketplace (dash.io)
Voting In progress
22nd June to 24th June 2018
Dash Trade, Expofair and Exhibition
§ Payments of goods and services will be exclusively Dash
§ 200+ Businesses listed on www.discoverdash.com
Voting In progress
1st June to 30th June 2018
§ Live telecast
§ Life presenter mention
§ Dash Talk and Discussion
§ Dash fair jingle
§ Led Billboard
§ Tv Advert.
Voting In progress
- Total USD: 20,745.00
- Estimated DASH: 44.02
Youth Education and Training
Conference Center (FREE.. funded by Ghana Education Service)
Exercise Book customized Dash Core 2,000books*$0.80 cents =$1,600
Mathematical set 200*$2 =$400
Catering and Drinks =$900
Sound system and Lighting $125
Video Coverage $100
Media Engagement $250
3days Merchants Pitch
Conference Center $400
Conference Material $320
Snacks and drinks $420
Food and Catering 3days*297_$890
Banner and Dash Booth $300
Video and Editing $170
Publicity & Advertising
2 Radio Station $600*3 =$3,600
(Package-LPM, 3 Radio talk,Dash Jingle on all Show)
2 TV Show $800*2=$1,600
4G Internet Access -$150 (Live Video on Twitter and Facebook).
2 Led Screen Billboard =$3,000
Recharge cards on kikoo and bitrefill 500attendees*$1= $500
Newbies Give-away 100*$5=$500
Miscellaneous Expenses =$400
3days Dash Expofair and Exhibition
Event Center (Rantray park) $550
Tent and Stand $450
Chairs and Table $300
Event Management $270
Sound system $300
Generator and Fuel $260
Medical Assistant $200
Dash Advert logo $90
T shirts and Lacoste 700*$15 $1,050
Flyers and Poster $300
Dash materials at the stand $450
Graphics Designer $80
2 Months Timeline for Execution
Monthly amount will be multiplied by 2 months to held in KUMASI AND ACCRA
Proposal Fee Reimbursement + Proposal Risk
5 + 5
Total $20,745 at Dash rate 2nd May 2018 $471.20
Requested Total Value: 44.03~44+ 5 Dash Proposal fee =49 DASH
In case of Increase in Dash value, surplus will be transfer to the next phase of our project.
ABOUT DASH-HUB AFRICA.
Dash-hub Africa is a team of 6 youth Advocates headed by Abdullah Adeleke *Ultimatecrypto, who are DASH and Cryptocurrency enthusiast and intend to grow DASH Digital Cash through Campaigning, Outreach, Projects and Integration of Cryptocurrency into the Africa economy. Our mission is to ensure that Dash community grows and strengthen into a positive social movement behind
some of the most amazing and revolutionary technology of our time through relentless tenacity and commitment to work and task ahead.
DASH HUB Focus
Dash Hub Africa team will continue transforming Africa into Dash First Nation, continue creating partnership with organizations and enterprise focused on achieving DASH goal thus massive adoption, integrating more Businesses to adopt DASH as a means of payment in Ghana and beyond and lastly, continue increasing adoption by scaling up both Merchants and Users.
Report and Evaluation
Update will be posted on all Dash official channels (forum, discord, reddit, twitter and telegram)
Comprehensive report submitted to Dash watch and on the pre-proposal link https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/dash-merchants-pitch-200-exhibitors-20-000-attendees-and-youth-education-in-africa-ghana.37400/
Dash discord: dash-hub-africa Channel https://discordapp.com/channels/370148711088652288/411966185198845963
Facebook page DASH-HUBAFRICA. [i]https://www.facebook.com/dashafrica/[/i]
Twitter handle for DASH-HUB Africa [i]https://twitter.com/DashhubAfrica?s=17[/i]
YouTube channel [i]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjbx2yAL0cMmQkobxiK4a_w[/i]
Thank you for your consideration and Support, DASH HUB TEAM appreciates all your support in our projects. Africa is the becoming DASHY.
Show full description ...
Discussion: Should we fund this proposal?
|No comments so far?
Be the first to start the discussion!