Proposal “DashUtilityAndSavings“ (Closed)Back
|Title:||Dashcart continued development proposal. An app to buy Giftcards, pay for Utilities and soon also flights, hotels and Uber Taxis with Dash in Nigeria|
|Monthly amount:||58 DASH (19743 USD)|
|Completed payments:||no payments occurred yet (3 month remaining)|
|Payment start/end:||2018-09-17 / 2018-12-15 (added on 2018-09-14)|
|Final voting deadline:||in passed|
|Votes:||250 Yes / 193 No / 65 Abstain|
We have a team functioning together with a separate/differing abilities and goals in different part of the country, but we are posting a proposal as a unit to be efficient. We work on a low budget and to do this we must work as a unit.
OBJECTIVE OF PROPOSAL
1. Create a Dash Retirement plan that allows people save a minimum of 1% and Maximum of 5% of their Salary in Dash and Gold daily/monthly/yearly. Fiat will be deducted from the users accounts and the Dash will be sent to the address that the users registered with. NO DASH FUNDS WILL BE HELD WITH ALTSAVINGS.COM.
2. Organize three days summit for 200 SME and merchants in collaboration with the Blockchain association of Nigeria so as to enable the merchants talk about their products and services to over 300 attendees and also to show the crypto ecosystem in Nigeria about the services DashCart and AltSavings render.
3. Target of over 5000 users of DashCart/Altsavings that will automatically mean over 5000 download of New dash wallet and not just download like every other meetups but consistent use of the app and Dash.
4. Training of Nigeria cars/cocoa/timber farmers and importers and Exporters to use Dash as it is faster and cheaper than Fiat. We will be doing a documentary with CNBC Africa on how Dash is been used by farmers, importers and exporters.
5. giving access to the un-banks allow them to be able to use their mobile Top-ups to buy Dash and Gold from AltSavings using the Vaultoro API.
6. Buying and selling of Gold have not been in anyway easy in Nigeria and Africa but with altsavings both the Bank and the Un-banks will be able to easily Buy and sell their Gold using Dash and Mobile topups on our Altsavings App.
7. Exclusive interview and documentary with the first cryptocurrency TV in Nigeria https://cryptotvplus.com and CNBC AFRICA.
8. Using Dash to pay UBER TAXI (in Nigeria alone) booking and payment of flight, hotel, train ticket purchase in over 100 countries in the world including Nigeria, Ghana, Zimbabwe and Venezuela we will be using Airhob API. This will increase the demand of Dash with an estimate of $50,000 and over $100,000 annually coming from sales of flight tickets, Train tickets, Hotel booking and utility bills with a discount of 5% for all payment in Dash.
Nigeria trade over $128 million worth of BTC yearly and when we meet with a lot of BTC users at the last Africa Blockchain Summit and we spoke about Dash. What they usually reply is; "Why should i buy Dash instead of BTC" ? This have been the frequent questions which for sure Dash has little Use Case in Africa. So a need for merchant Adoption and utility is imperative. We had to create an App (Dashcart.app) that can solve this problem for good. By creating this application we would be able to create a use case for Dash which BTC doesn't have apart from trading. We would be able to transfer most of the BTC users to buy Dash for their travel, electrical bills, TV subscription e.t.c.
What is DashCart:
The first utility application for Dash in Africa that allows flight booking, train tickets, hotel lodging and payment with dash we also have services such as of electrical bills, TV subscription, mobile top up, buying and selling of gift cards and micro transaction we are giving a 5% discount for one year with Dash.We will be partnering with a major exchange called https://belfrics.com. Check out the app on PlayStore or download here: dashcart.app
Altsavings is a product for the northern and western part of Nigeria. There is a demand to invest in gold and majority of the people in the Northern part of Nigeria do that for speculative reasons alone. So they buy Gold when low and sell when high. Many of them do that by selling their golds online: you can see a lot of buying and selling from this site: https://jiji.ng/26-chains/gold.
Our last summit with them made us to create the altsavings app so as to make sure they can easily buy dash on our app without having to sign up with any exchange. They just need to register and add their naira master card along side their Dash address. We are using belfrics.com exchange API on the altsavings site so as to easily disburses DASH as soon as the users add their cards on our platform they also can now use the Dash bought to invest in Gold and they can sell it off easily and receive Dash which can be converted back to fiat via the same platform. We make sure anyone within those region can have a monthly savings in Dash or Gold. We deduct a min of 1% or max of 5% of monthly salary in fiat and convert to Dash and then to Gold. We had over 1,000 signup at the moment as both civil servant and business men where interested in Dash in as much as they can use it to Buy gold using the Vaultoro API effortlessly.
Why the Merchant adoption and integration training?
We have learn a lot from the Venezuela team and we would like to do what they have done for their country too. This will help us achieve Mass adoption in a continent like Africa. By training and integration a dash payment system on their website we will be increasing the use case of Dash in Nigeria which in turn will increase transaction and demand of Dash in Africa.
Return on investment:
1. With a minimum wage of 50,000 Naira and a 5% monthly deduction of fiat to convert to Dash we will be making a sales of $34,722 for Dash monthly which is at a speculative amount of 5,000 customers. Presently we have over 1,000 clients registered on our wait list from the DashyAfrica conference and Blockchain Africa Conference.
1. Over 201 established SME will be registering as both co-operate entity and also their staffs showed so much interest to our platform.
2. With a minimum of 5,000 users for Dashcart.app we will be generating a solid utility for Dash and a min of $34,722 monthly with our present survey.
3. Over 5,000 new users which automatically aims at over 5,000 new and active wallet download.
4. Integrating DASH API to over 201 Best SME from connectnigeria.com and an addition of 100 merchant that have showed interest by training them on how to use the anypay.global POS as the Nigeria naira currency have been included.
5. Ongoing partnership with luno.com, https://nigeria.belfrics.com, Remitano.com, coindirect, Digitalkudi.com e.t.c.
6. Consistent utility for Dash in Africa which will be able to divert the BTC traders to Dash USERS.
7. Global exposure of Dash from CNBC Africa and the first cryptocurrency TV which have started already. They wrote about our product before the launch: https://cryptotvplus.com/dash-drives-adoption-in-nigeria-with-new-products/
WHY WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS PROJECT:
1. We have over 1,000 Nigerians registered on the altsavings platform waiting for the full launch.
2. No other cryptocurrency offers this services as we have made our survey and we have been able to know that Many Africans are interested in cryptocurrency but they want easy way to buy and sell their crypto which altsavings have already created. No more registering in exchanges to buy Dash with this services it will be easy and fast.
3. Investing in Gold have been what a lot of Nigerians are interested in so with this services we will be able to make sure Nigerians can use their Dash obtained to buy Gold on our platform using Vaultoro API.
4. Presently crypto is been used for only speculation and no use case in Africa but with the dashcart.app we will be able to use Dash in not just Africa but over 100 countries in the world.
5. CNBC Africa and Bloomberg are already in contact with us so as to give us a free documentary of our work which will be of great exposure to Dash.
6. Our services are fully registered under CAC and we are in full compliance with the Government policy. We also have two lawyers working with us full time.
Before now Dash users cannot do anything with their Dash in Africa but DashSquard have been able to create a utility mobile application that allows booking flight, hotel booking and train tickets and then pay with dash then buying and selling of gift cards used in any store, payment of electrical bills in six state in Nigeria, payment of TV subscription, Mobile Top-ups in all African countries, Micro transaction that allows dash users send Dash to friends and Family without need to convert to Fiat first in Nigeria via Dashcart.app which can be downloaded from play store.
Demo For AltSavings
Dash retirement MVP plan http://altsavings.com is a “Now” and “Future” based software system which has within it all the elements that would quicken adoption; thereby increasing adoption in a way the Dash community has never witnessed.
The system will be in charge of helping people save for their retirement in cryptocurrency (Dash) and also assist people who are somewhat skeptical about the future of cryptocurrency save some parts of their salaries/wages in cryptocurrency so as to edge huge losses if anything goes wrong.
How it works
The system uses a financial model which minimizes losses to the barest minimum for both the fearful and courageous investors, thereby making it possibly for everyone to get involved in the dash revolution. The system works in a manner which only demands insignificant percentage of the investors’ salary so as to deduct that amount every month from the investor’s salary account and then sending it in cryptocurrency (dash) for them a minimum of 1% and Maximum of 5%. NO DASH FUNDS WILL BE HELD WITH ALTSAVINGS.COM
With the way the system design has been laid out, all that is required from the investor is that he/she registers on the system, select the bank they operate with and select the percentage that should be deducted from their accounts and how often it should be deducted (i.e. Daily, Weekly or Monthly).
After each customer have added their debit cards, they will be sent a dash kit which contains necessary introductory information about Dash and they will be given free $5 worth of Dash after the first debit on their debit card has been made as a welcome tip and the funds deducted will be converted to Dash and sent back to the clients account.
Marketing Execution Details: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19Zi_q2eSOZFXRYq258oLRvfhYcSj7AljQbAhmk68sZg/edit?usp=sharing
Ø Dash Purchase using top-ups: this is an option which we make available for the unbanked citizens; this will enable their involvement as they can send top-ups to their dash retirement accounts which will then be converted to Dash after the top-up token has been confirmed to be valid.
Rationale:this will guarantee the involvement of everyone ranging from the banked to unbanked and ensure we cut across people of different financial needs and approach.
Ø Customer care: we will be providing a “time frame” customer care service which we be in charge of assisting registered users and prospective users alike with their needs and questions regarding the system and its operations.
Rationale:this will guarantee a quick solution/response to any form of problem customers could be experiencing within the system and also prompt answers to their respective personal questions about the system.
Ø 24/7 Blockchain Consultation: we will be employing the expertise of two certified Blockchain lawyers that will be in charge of handling any issue which might from the government and also will be assisting customers with the solutions to their respective issues as regards to the Blockchain from a perspective of the law as regarding to custodian of asset if anything happens to the clients so we will introduce them to paper wallet and hardware wallets.
[color=#000000][b]WHO WE ARE?
Dash Squad is group of passionate people (12 team in the north east and western part of Nigeria) made up of developers, analysts and marketers with the goal of furthering dash’s mass adoption currently in Nigeria and beyond.
We believe that the cryptocurrency revolution has merely begun In Africa and Nigeria. This gives Dash an edge to be the first cryptocurrency introduced as a medium of exchange and a store of value for its citizens.
We have been evangelizing the use of cryptocurrency for months now in Nigeria growing it use one person at a time. Including helping stores and business places see the benefits of using cryptocurrrency as a medium of exchange of which Gidicoin.com, coindirect.com, digitalkudi.com, belfric.org is one of our successful business parrnership.
-Establish a dash office in Nigeria which has received over 200 visitors for meet-ups/seminars who needs to learn about Dash and DashCart.
- Establish partnership with https://www.coindirect.com/dashboard/fund/currency/dash to buy and sell Dash so as to easily train merchants via anypay.global
- Added https://www.digitalkudi.com/ to help provide Dash to Nigeria and Ghana
- Consistent winner of Dashforcenews contest from April 2018 till 26th of July 2018 https://www.dashforcenews.com/category/news/contest/
- Over 201 SME ready to integrate Dash via our partnership with connectNigeria
- Started the first utility software for:
a. Mobile top-up : This service allows the user to top up their airtime using Dash, Utility bill- users can pay for their electricity bill and DSTV subscription using Dash. p
b. Micro-transaction: Converting Dash to fiat when sending small amounts of money to friends and family can be difficult. Dashcart micro transactions allows you send fiat without going through the stress of converting your Dash to Fiat
c. Gift cards: Users can exchange their Dash or Bitcoin for gift cards that can be redeemed across various stores.
d. Save via mobile top ups: To aid financial inclusion of the unbanked, users who do not own a bank account can save via top ups and they will be credited Dash or gold to their private wallet.
We have over 1,500 emails on our wait list presently.
Available on play store: DashCart
- We have been able to introduce dash to over 300 Military personnel as a solution to cross border transaction limitation currently experience in Nigeria.
- We have organized over thirty successful meet-ups/seminars/conference cutting across over 1500+ Nigerians both online and face-face
- We are the first to speak about Dash in a Nigeria Blockchain conference which was organized by Nigeria Blockchain Alliance with an estimated number of 350 attendees. https://www.dashforcenews.com/dash-nigeria-outreach-expands-second-team/
- We have opened over 800 new dash wallet in Nigeria which we got noticed by Dash force news https://www.dashforcenews.com/dash-...00-new-dash-wallets-ambitious-plans-for-2018/
- We had a DASH MUSIC AND CULTURAL FESTIVAL with an estimate of 700+ attendees where all music artiste where paid in Dash and vendors sold their foods, cloth with Dash. http://dashsquard.blogspot.com.ng/2018/01/dash-music-and-cultural-festival-report.html
- Team members have been able to setup 247 new Dash wallets so far and more on the way.
Dashsquad is a Nigerian based Dash team that has dedicated most of their valuable time to spreading information about Dash within and outside the nation through various reliable means.
Job title: Dash Adoption Activist project manager and founder Dashcart/AltSavings
Social media link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/oluwajuwon-micheal-aa0433146/
Qualification: Degree in computer science, skilled in C++. PHP, Mobile Application Dev, Solidity
Western Part Of Nigeria
Job Title: CTO DASHCART/ALTSAVINGS
Qualification: C.S.S Digital currency specialist, MSc digital currency and blockchain technology University of Nicosia Cyprus
Social media link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucky-uwakwe-a66949b7/
Article mentioned: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-22/how-nigerians-beat-bitcoin-scams
Job title: SEO, content Developer. Social media marketer
Social media link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rebecca-asseh-799184157/
Articles Written: https://cryptotvplus.com/dash-tours-africa
Job title: Blockchain lawyer for Dash Nigeria
Qualification: Degree in Law from Nsukkah University, Well versed crypto adoption activist for DashSquard
Job Description: Digital lwayer, Digital Content Consultant, Blockchain and crypto researcher, freelance writer
Financial Details: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-HCuYgfN3hvntv4UNowJMheiwyUcMVcFhahx8lp95l8/edit?usp=sharing
Marketing Execution Details: [b]https://docs.google.com/document/d/19Zi_q2eSOZFXRYq258oLRvfhYcSj7AljQbAhmk68sZg/edit?usp=sharing[/b]
Show full description ...
Discussion: Should we fund this proposal?
|No comments so far?
Be the first to start the discussion!