Proposal “Dash-Mall-and-Parking-Aug-Oct“ (Completed)Back
|Title:||Dash Mall and Parking (Aug-Oct)|
|Monthly amount:||60 DASH (4566 USD)|
|Completed payments:||3 totaling in 180 DASH (0 month remaining)|
|Payment start/end:||2020-07-14 / 2020-10-12 (added on 2020-07-09)|
|Votes:||846 Yes / 152 No / 7 Abstain|
This proposal focuses on thecontinued growth and expansion of one of the most important projects on the
real adoption and usefulness of Dash in Venezuela, Latin America and,
hopefully, the world.
Dash Malland Parking allows shopping center visitors to easily use Dash for parking payments and in-store purchases, in times of Pandemic (Covid-19) the solution Dash offers has been extended to more people looking to shop at the shortest possible time to comply with social distancing and not to collapse the shopping center.
What Dash Gets
-Dash sales and flyers *buy dash here* in 7 Mall Parking lots.
-80 verified Dash transactions / day (2400 / month). Through sales of Dash in shopping centers and an active WhatsApp line, allowing the immediate acquisition of Dash to users
- 900 new active Dash users. Complete with orientation, possibility to buy and spendDash immediately, continuous support and incentives in-store
- Live Transaction Tracker: We will update and publicize our Live Dash Transaction Tracker which will report live transaction counts.
- 1 Streaming / weekly (4 / month): live broadcast, or continuous broadcast oftraining to businesses and users through the ZOOM platform, answering questions, concerns, Dash affiliations as a payment method, registrations, sales of Dash, wallet recharge methods and others. Where 50 or more people will be live for each streaming (+200 people / month - +600 people / 3 months)
learning about Dash digital cash.
- Merchants Registration; Online massive Program where merchants and stores attending Meetups, Streaming and events can automatically join to accept Dash as a payment method in their business.
- Telephone recharges inconjunction with authorized agents Movistar and Digitel via WhatsApp for all Venezuela.
Show full description ...
Discussion: Should we fund this proposal?
|No comments so far?
Be the first to start the discussion!