Proposal “Dash-Help-Support-Center-NovJan“ (Closed)Back
|Title:||Dash Help Support Center - Over 2300 page views and 1200 users + Active Support + Train & Educate Program + New videos and partnerships.|
|Monthly amount:||69 DASH (5161 USD)|
|Completed payments:||2 totaling in 138 DASH (1 month remaining)|
|Payment start/end:||2019-10-16 / 2020-01-13 (added on 2019-10-13)|
|Final voting deadline:||in passed|
|Votes:||722 Yes / 310 No / 10 Abstain|
Recap video about what Dash Help have been up to!
Achievements reached in the last 60 days:
1. 2300 visits from more than 1600 users to our website.
2. Over 300.000 impressions on Twitter and Instagram.
3. 500 technical support requests.
4. More than 50 employees trained at Farmarket Pharmacy chain.
5. Presentation for over 100 attendees at Universidad Metropolitana along with Mi Condominio and Radio Comunidad.
6. Premiere of the first (one-way) ATM for Dash in Caracas in collaboration with VEINTE Exchange (VEnezolana de INTErcambios).
7. Partnership and collaboration with Dash Mall and Parking.
8. Presence on the user manuals of Krip phones.
9. 27 new YouTube videos about exchanges and wallets, translated in 3 languages.
10. Dash rates Interactive Calculator for BS - USD (rates.dashhelpme.io and .org).
11. Launch of our (Beta phase) interactive Telegram Bot for Spanish speaking Dash Users: @DashHelp_Bot.
12. 69 merchants visited by our Active Support agents.
13. Meeting in Valencia with Disam and Asociados along with Cryptobuyer.
14. Support for the introduction of DashText in Brazil.
15. Over 30 interactions with Brazilian Dash users.
16. Collaboration with Ernesto Contreras from the DCG.
17. Instagram Live videos about Dash, as part of our pilot-test for Online Training Program (#MartesDeLives , #TuesdayLives).
18. Constant cooperation with Cryptoway and Cryptobuyer exchanges to help our users to get and sell their Dash.
19. Collaboration with Datacel, to promote Kriptomobile phones on several retailers.
WHAT DO WE DO?
WE HELP PEOPLE.
- By providing professional and immediate assistance plus technical support for Dash users and merchants around the world in four languages (Spanish, English, Portuguese and Italian).
- Training and tutoring about Dash and cryptocurrencies, both in person and remotely, organizations and individuals.
HOW DO WE DO IT?
- SUPPORT CENTER
We provide a fully featured multilingual Dash support center to directly answer questions and bring solutions. All our available communication channels:
- Official website: using our Live Chat and Ticket Support.
- Dedicated local telephone numbers available from Monday to Friday from 8 to 5, and Saturday from 9 to 1 (GMT-4) for 7 countries: Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, México, United States, Spain and Venezuela.
- Calls and messages through: WhatsApp, Telegram and Discord.
- Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
- *NEW* fully automated Telegram Bot @DashHelp_Bot (for now, only in Spanish).
- ACTIVE SUPPORT
This program started on the last cycle has given us plenty satisfactions; hence, we decided to intensify our efforts to offer merchants and users (living in Venezuela) not only phone and online support, but also the physical personalized assistance they may require to clarify every doubt and solve any technical issue.
As part of the program, we have performed meetings and conferences to talk and explain the fundamental concepts about dash and cryptocurrencies general information. This initiative has allowed us to interact personally with the participants to demonstrate Dash real use and features.
Our two biggest meetings were a complete success, which allowed us to reach over 200 users, and to open for Dash the potential niche of condominiums in Venezuela. One meeting held at the Universidad Metropolitana (also broadcasted on the radio), and the other in Valencia for Disam&Asociados.
- ALLIANCES AND PARTNERSHIPS
We constantly seek and encourage new strategic alliances and cooperation between the various projects, communities and exchanges operating in Latin America.
We are also thrilled to announce some of our last allies:
- Dash Mall&Parking.
- Datacel (biggest Kriptomobile phones distributor in Venezuela).
- MiCondominio.com & Radio Comunidad.
- VEINTE Exchange.
-REACHING NEW CUSTOMERS
- Dash Help support center is present worldwide through social networks and advertising, as well as through our many communication methods.
- Participation in fairs, events and meetings.
- Increase our efforts on the advertisement campaigns to make our videos and educational material reach as many people as possible.
- Contests and giveaways through social networks and collaborating with allied merchants to increase Dash understanding and use.
WHAT IS NEXT?
All the aforementioned accomplishments have motivated us to increase the Dash Help family, to reach more people and therefore making the educational process more efficient.
Consequently, we have decided to implement a new pilot-test program, tailored for the Training and Education of all the personnel of those large and small businesses and chain stores that wish to include Dash among their economic tools, to face the marketplace needs.
OBJECTIVES AND DELIVERABLES (ROI)
- Professional and complete Training and Education program, for end-users, merchants and chain stores.
- Over 170 organic full interactions.
- Worldwide customer support through live chat, email, WhatsApp, Telegram, Discord and social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube).
- Translation and/or dubbing from English to Spanish and Portuguese of the main videos and documents created by other colleagues of the Dash network.
- Update and creation of video tutorials. As well as any other video directly requested by the community.
- Fully automated Telegram Bot: @DashHelp_BOT in English (only available in Spanish right now).
- Trigger as much teamwork as possible among national and international communities and projects.
- Providing a direct communication channel between the common user and the DCG based on the direct dealings with the user personal experience (as we have been doing with Ernesto Contreras).
WHY VOTING YES
- From day one, we have striven to demonstrate with constantly increasing numbers and results, that we are a committed and dedicated team who works for the expansion and adoption of Dash, in Venezuela and the rest of the world, by providing constant support and guidance to the hundreds of people who constantly contact us.
- We have once again exceeded our previous audience record reaching over 2300 visitors and more than 1200 users from 72 different countries in the last 60 days.
- Our Active Support Program was a complete success as well, visiting 69 merchants, giving them our unconditional support and guaranteeing a fully qualified "after sales" service to highly reduce the bounce rate and the amount of unlearned knowledge about Dash.
- We are launching a new pilot-test program to Train and Educate from very small business (one-person business and small retailers) to large enterprises (with over 200 employees).
- Having a support center allows the different communities, merchants and projects to have a bridge that connects them, regionally and internationally.
- Maintaining the support center operative encourages and facilitates Dash adoption.
- We offer immediate assistance and problem solving in four languages.
- Dash Help Support Center provides to users of over 70 countries the necessary confidence, information and support to enter the world of cryptocurrencies.
- Despite the abrupt Dash price drop, our team is as motivated and constant as day one and doing everything on its part to keep the population and the community motivated.
- We have managed to reduce costs to the bare minimum to keep this proposal budgets within a low cost range.
- The Venezuelan situation in economic, political and social terms is extremely complex and we firmly believe in the potential that Dash has as an alternative to overcome them systematically.
- Provide the communities that make life in Latin America, an important ally for the development of activities, conventions and events.
Thank you in advance for your support!
Show full description ...
Discussion: Should we fund this proposal?
|No comments so far?
Be the first to start the discussion!