Proposal “Dash-Help-Support-Center-Feb-Apr“ (Active)Back
|Title:||Dash Help Support and Training Center Feb/Apr + Customer Service + E-Learning Program + Human ATM + Mystery Shopping Program|
|Monthly amount:||57 DASH (5660 USD)|
|Completed payments:||no payments occurred yet (3 month remaining)|
|Payment start/end:||2020-01-15 / 2020-04-13 (added on 2020-01-13)|
|Final voting deadline:||in 7 days|
|Votes:||247 Yes / 66 No / 4 Abstain|
|Will be funded:||No. This proposal needs additional 282 Yes votes to become funded.|
Manually vote on this proposal (DashCore - Tools - Debugconsole):|
gobject vote-many 4462bafe7e5ae20acd27635e37a30b8bd035ab2c19b9e7fc07d1c4ecc68af58d funding yes
Please login or create a new DashCentral account for comfortable one button voting!
We are a team of 10 highly motivated and qualified people, focused on efficiency and customer satisfaction. We constantly seek to innovate and develop new ideas to promote the use and adoption of cryptocurrencies at an international level, demonstrating in theory and practice the enormous benefits of Dash in its various fields of action, giving the user the confidence of a personalized care.
WHAT WE DO
WE HELP PEOPLE.
- By providing professional and immediate assistance and technical support for Dash users and merchants around the world in four languages (Spanish, English, Portuguese and Italian).
- Transferring and simplifying all the necessary knowledge needed to understand and embrace the world of digital money and cryptocurrencies.
- Training and mentoring, in both person and remotely, organizations and individuals on Dash and cryptocurrencies benefits and applications.
- Running loyalty programs to ensure that every Dash user gets a smooth and memorable experience paying with Dash.
HOW WE DO IT
- SUPPORT and TRAINING CENTER (over 3000 people personally helped so far)
A fully featured physical multilingual Dash support center to directly answer questions and bring solutions to all our users through our many available communication channels:
- Official website: Live Chat and Ticket Support.
- Creation and update of YouTube videos on our channel about Dash, exchanges, how to use it, etc.
- Personal attention in our office.
- Dedicated local telephone numbers available from Monday to Friday from 8 to 5, and Saturday from 9 to 1 (GMT-4) for 7 countries: Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, México, United States, Spain and Venezuela.
- Calls and messages through: WhatsApp, Telegram and Discord.
- Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
- Fully automated Telegram Bot in Spanish @DashHelp_Bot (English coming soon).
- ACTIVE SUPPORT
Through this program we offer to the Dash community, not only phone and online support, but also the physical personalized assistance that might be required to clarify doubts and solve technical issues.
As part of the program, we have successfully performed meetings and conferences to talk and explain the fundamental concepts and usage about Dash and cryptocurrencies to big department stores like Traki, Gina, Farmarket, Rori, among others, allowing us to interact with over 500 employees and collaborators.
-REACHING NEW CUSTOMERS
- Dash Help Support & Training center is present worldwide through social networks and advertising, as well as through our many communication methods.
- We have more than 78 YouTube videos translated in 3 languages, to make the information more accessible to the users around the world.
- We promote through our social networks our services, and more importantly Dash’s ease of use and practicality, and therefore foster the adoption of Dash without the boundaries of traditional advertising.
- ALLIANCES AND PARTNERSHIPS
We constantly seek and encourage new strategic alliances and cooperation between the various projects, communities and exchanges
operating in Latin America, some of the latest are:
- Publikdo.com marketplace.
WHAT IS NEXT
In this new cycle, we will start to implement 4 new features:
- Mystery Shopper Program: as an additional feature to our well-known loyalty program, thereby decreasing the level of false/incomplete affiliated shops and increasing the overall level of satisfaction of Dash users.
- E-Learning program: during phase one we will focus on teaching the basics about cryptocurrencies, using online teaching platforms as a way. This program will allow us at the same time to demonstrate the real usability of Dash in our daily lives by proving its benefits over traditional methods. The main subjects to be taught in the 101 course are going to be:
o What are the cryptocurrencies and why Dash.
o How to use it, both nationally and internationally.
o Dash as a remittance and savings method.
o How to exchange it to other cryptocurrencies and fiat money.
- Human ATM: from the last point mentioned above we can evince the need to put dash in the hands of our (now enthusiastic) users, hence we will operate like a “Human ATM” exchanging without those tedious KYC processes some (limited) amounts of Dash to fiat money. Achieving in this way a completely satisfactory first experience, which will exponentially increase the chances of adding to the community a new full Dash and crypto user in the near future.
- Not anymore just a “Support center”, we will become a “Support and Training center”. Thanks to our experience with the Active Support Program, training the staff of the various aforementioned department stores, we will put particular emphasis on training and qualifying the staff of more and more business and organizations. Is worth mentioning the sui generis situation the Venezuelan population is experiencing with the government's imposition of its digital asset (some sort of a centralized, regulated cryptocurrency), the “Petro”, in daily life (which makes our educational work even more important in the Venezuelan niche). In addition, with the launch of the Dash Platform on Evonet and its other inherent innovations, there is a huge amount of information that must be spread and explained. It is essential and highly beneficial to start right now with the dissemination of this new knowledge to our regular and new users.
OBJECTIVES AND DELIVERABLES (ROI)
- Professional and complete Training and Education program, for end-users, merchants and large chain stores, including all the new concepts and information of Dash Platform and Evonet.
- Dedicated YouTube channel (with over 78 videos and counting) for technical support and learning processes of our users and the dissemination of news and achievements carried out by our team and our partners.
- Over 180 monthly interactions.
- Mystery Shopping and loyalty program of the affiliated merchants.
- Worldwide customer support through live chat, email, WhatsApp, Telegram, Discord and social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube).
- Translation and/or dubbing from English to Spanish and Portuguese of the main videos and documents created by other colleagues of the Dash network.
- Fully automated Telegram Bot: @DashHelp_BOT (in Spanish)
- Trigger as much teamwork as possible among national and international communities and projects.
- Providing a direct communication channel between the common user and the DCG based on the direct dealings with the user personal experience (as we have been doing with Ernesto Contreras).
WHY VOTING YES
- In the Q4 2019, we received 3888 visitors and 2263 users from 82 different countries.
- Our Active Support and Training Program allowed us to assist and train over 500 users and employees.
- With the launch of Dash Platform on Evonet and its other inherent innovations, there is a huge amount of information that must be spread and explained which makes our job essential and highly beneficial to spread this new knowledge.
- We offer immediate assistance and problem solving in four languages.
- Maintaining the Support and Training Center operative encourages and facilitates Dash adoption by breaking down the wall of unfamiliarity and mistrust on the cryptocurrencies still widely present on the population.
- Dash Help Support Center provides users all over the world the necessary confidence, information and support to enter the world of cryptocurrencies understanding the real benefits of Dash among the many other available.
- We reduced our costs to the bare minimum to keep this proposal budgets within a very low cost range.
- Thanks to our strategic location, we are able to maintain high quality standards with low costs, in addition to guaranteeing the possibility of attacking firsthand a market as crucial as the Venezuelan, whose economic and political situation is extremely complex allowing us a much wider range of action than other regions.
- Provide the communities that make life in Latin America, an important ally for the development of activities, conventions and events.
- Having a support center allows the different communities, merchants and projects to have a bridge that connects them, regionally and internationally.
Thank you in advance for your support!
Show full description ...
Discussion: Should we fund this proposal?
|No comments so far?
Be the first to start the discussion!