Proposal “DASHSocialMediaMarketingAndEcosystem“ (Closed)Back
|Title:||DASH TO AFRICA FOR MASSIVE ADOPTION|
|Monthly amount:||28 DASH (5692 USD)|
|Completed payments:||no payments occurred yet (4 month remaining)|
|Payment start/end:||2018-01-17 / 2018-05-17 (added on 2018-01-18)|
|Final voting deadline:||in passed|
|Votes:||323 Yes / 281 No / 57 Abstain|
Intended Achievement in the First 3Weeks of this Proposal
- Organise 3days Conference in Nigeria
- Get Dash on Billboard
- Register our intended Kiosk/shop with Registrar General department
- Get the first Kiosk Launched for operation.
- Social Media Outreach of about 800 thousand Africans through Facebook Ad link/Boost
Our Previous Track Records for DASH Network.
DashhubAfrica has in the past organized 3 Notable Meetups of which 2 of our meetups was sponsored by Dash Global @JZA, @fl0at1ng-point. In December 2017 I won .15 DASH from Dash Force Meetup Contest and Presentation Check in Here. On 11th January, I represented DASH at a 3days Blockchain Conference organized by Accratech which was sponsored by Masternodes @tungfa @Tantestefanaa @strophy @ewok @JZA Click to View . Lastly, I held a 3 days Massive Adoption Crusade in Kumasi-Ghana which ended with a Meetup at Roman Hill St. Basilica Social Center that recorded 215 participants. Report in Here
Please view the Preproposal Discussion on the DASH forum: here
Why this Proposal
Due to the increasing adoption of cryptocurrency in Africa, There is a need for DASH to maintain the front lead and become the frontier of Cryptocurrency in Africa as the future of money. So therefore the Proposal intends to make a target outreach of 3 Million Africans in the period of 4 Months with a development of Local exchange DASH>Fiat and Fiat>DASH in Africa.
What we Intended to do:
Organize Monthly outreach/conference in 2 West Africa countries, Advertising/Publicity through Social Media Marketing using Facebook Ad link/Boost post and finally develop 4 Local Shop/Kiosk for easy exchange of DASH>Fiat and Fiat>DASH as a physical outlet not online to solve the problem of increasing demand of DASH in Africa.
The aim of this proposal is to set S.M.A.R.T (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Timely) Strategy to attract new Adopters, Investors and Businesses targeting 3 Million people in Africa and beyond.
DASH-HUB Africa Monthly Conference intends to keep DASH growing and introducing DASH Digital Cash to newbies, Ambassadors and Businesses in West Africa.
DASH Social Media Marketing intends to create a channel for interaction, discussion and connections with people and the project target is the African market.
The 4 DASH Ecosystem thus Local shops/Kiosks tend to get DASH to people and secure easy exchange of DASH to Fiat and Fiat for DASH in Africa. Where FOUR (4) Local Shops would be created in two countries respectively at the end of this project.
This Proposal target is the Africa market but specifically focused on two countries (Nigeria and Ghana) and then expand its ecosystem to other sub region in Africa in the future.Also, this countries were selected based on Google trend check it: Here
Finally, with an Local exchange shop or Kiosk, Individuals and Businesses accepting or Individuals hodl DASH can easily exchange their Fiat for DASH and DASH for Fiat.Project target is reaching out to over 3Million Africans and the project timeline is 4 Months, total amount of 107 DASH is needed plus 5 DASH Proposal fee refund. Monthly payout is 28 DASH (amount justification is below).
As Social media sites continue their meteoric rise as the fastest growing online, the push for companies to adopt social technology into enterprise business models rapidly increases. The main reason businesses need to pay attention to social media is simple: Customer expectations. Research assembled by HubSpot indicates customers expect to see businesses active on social technology sites. There are abundant opportunities for B2C and B2B enterprises to engage with current and prospective customers using social technology. Social Media is not one-size-fit–all marketing strategy, So we have designed our target audience as Africans.
An internet research and analysis was conducted by the team which disclosed about 31.2% of the world population using internet are Africans and about 98% of this population are FACEBOOK Subscriber Internet Research on Facebook making our focus audience to be Africans and using Facebook as the initial tool for interaction and then Twitter, WhattsApp, Telegram and Instagram as supporting tool.
DASH-HUB AFRICA- Communication Channels
The team has created a Facebook page named DASH-HUB Africa https://www.facebook.com/dashafrica/ Also, ensuring effective communication with potential and current newbies is important. We have created a twitter handle for DASH-HUB Africa https://twitter.com/DashhubAfrica?s=17 Other Social media Channels will be created to support our activities and Outreach.
OBJECTIVE/BENEFITS TO THE DASH NETWORK
- This initiative would go afar way benefiting DASH Digital through Massive Adoption from newbies because more wallets will be opened as we target 3Million Africans for this project.
- Registration of DASH hub Africa as a legit Business will make people feel more comfortable with DASH as the future of money.
- New adopter's become Ambassadors for DASH in their localities which will help reach out to more people through wallet creation and investing into DASH.
- Integrating DASH into Social Media will make people see the relevance and get use to DASH for easy adoption and recommendation to others.
- DASH Ecosystem will make Dash as a form of payment as easy exchange of DASH for Fiat money is encouraged in Africa.
- Local Kiosks and Shops will increase adoption by Individuals and Businesses acceptance DASH as exchange for Fiat becomes easy,secured and convenient.
- The meetups or outreach to be organised monthly will incredibly make DASH network go more viral.
- The support system our Social media pages would create a good impression for DASH comparative to any other Cryptocurrency that lack the support or help function.(achievable through DASH support team).
- Bill board for DASH and our local shop services would help communicate to people of Africa to know our location reach out to us for transaction which tends to increase DASH coverage in Africa.
1. Develop a Social Media Strategy.
The Marketing strategy will be based on direct interaction and discussion with potential newbies of DASH through Messages, Video Call, Chat and Webinar for group discussion.
2. Create Campaigns to attract the right audience.
The team will be designing flyers, posters and T-shirts for publicity of the DASH Digital Cash to Mobile Users and Computer Literates. This could be achieved by liaising with the DASH marketing tool for the best strategic tool.
3. Connect with and nurture leads till they become real Adopter's
We would be connecting and nurturing them through updates from dash force news, dash global and other dash news and communication channel in order to become real adopter's.
4. Enable audiences to act as DASH brand Ambassadors.
After adoption, we would train them to become DASH Ambassador to develop DASH Community in their localities for more adoption.
5. Create Supportive Environment.
We would create supportive environment to DASH newbies with a live chat function, and a prompt system reply for any messages or chat.
Also, With the DASH support team, we would assist them log complain and get it resolved so that newbie's would feel how DASH Digital is responsive as compared to other Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin that don't even have an existing
6. Creating DASH Ecosystem (Local Kiosk or Shop).
Dash Ecosystem will be created to help achieve a complete project for DASH in Africa. Local Kiosks and Outlet will be opened to exchange with people who want to Buy and Sell DASH. Also, Increase Business Adoption because converting DASH to Fiat becomes easy, fast and convenient.
7. Registration of DASH-HUB AFRICA Kiosk/Outlet as a legit Business by the Registrar General of Ghana and Nigeria.
In order to make DASH Digital Cash a legit business in the face of Africans. We advocating and trading DASH Digital Cash in Africa have to register our organization this would then give confident to traditional Africans who believe in the spirit of African Government.
Monthly Conference, Outreach Talk and Report: 3 DASH
- Event Venue
- Refreshment for Participants
- Publicity(Posters, flyers and dash branded T-shirts)
- Media Grapier (Photos and Video)
- Training of new DASH Ambassadors
- DASH token give-out to Newbies
- Radio talk and discussion for DASH in West Africa
Break down of weekly Budget of 2 DASH (to be adjusted to current DASH price monthly)
- $5 tipdonation to 100 newbies on our platforms through contest =$500
- Facebook Ad/post boost target Africans =$500
- Twitter Ad link for more reach =$350
- Internet Bundle for swift response and interaction 4G -$250
- Communication/Airtime-$50*3admin =$150
- Law Consultant
- Certified Approval from a Legal firm
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Commence Business
- Business Operation Tax
- Bill board Advert for DASH and our local shop services- 0.5 DASH
Disclaimer: DASH network is not registering any business for me. DASH is the future money so it isn't a Business but the Local Kiosk/shop would exchange Dash -> Fiat and Fiat -> Dash is to be registered to ensure smooth running and administration.
4 Local Kiosk and/or Outlet: 5 DASH each
Note: 4 Kiosk/Outlet will be developed at the end of this project 2 in Nigeria and 2 in Ghana.
Each Kiosk/Outlet would be registered and recognized for Business purpose in Africa.
Our Kiosk/Outlet is not purposely for profit making but some income generated would be used to pay staff and run other advert for DASH network.
Total Proposed Budget is 107 DASH IN 4 MONTHS plus 5 DASH Proposal fee refund.
Estimated Monthly payout is 28 DASH
REPORTING AND PROJECT EVALUATION
I would a vivid accounts for whatever DASH network as invest in this proposal, monthly video will be submitted to the Proposal updates both on Discord and Forum, images will be available to show the community progress of work and finally Monthly Meetup would show the abstract of our work every month.
Who I Am.
I'm ABDULLAH ADELEKE affectionately called Marketer. Am a Nigerian but a permanent resident in Ghana West Africa. I'm a Dash Ambassador in Africa who is passionate of making DASH a first class brand of the world. Also, I am an online promoter/marketer for Ultimatex Electronics West Africa, An online affiliate marketer at indacoin and affiliatefix.com. Currently the CEO of Dash-hub Africa, a team advocating and integrating for Dash Digital Cash into Africa and it's Sub region.
About Dash-Hub Africa.
Dash-hub Africa is a team of 3 youth Advocates who are DASH enthusiast and intend to grow DASH Digital Cash through Campaigning, Outreach, Projects and Integration of DASH Cryptocurrency into the Africa economy.
This project intends to achieve greatness for DASH Digital Cash and make the network go viral through Social Media Marketing, Meetups and DASH Local exchange (Shop or Kiosk) for 3 Million Africa adoption and Businesses inclusion to DASH network. Finally, the passing of this proposal would encourage more inclusion of Africans into cryptocurrency as Dash becoming the frontier for all cryptocurrencies in the Africa market.
Show full description ...
Discussion: Should we fund this proposal?
|No comments so far?
Be the first to start the discussion!