Proposal “DASH-MERCHANT-VENEZUELA-NEW-LEADERSHIP“ (Active)Back
|Title:||DASH MERCHANT VENEZUELA - NEW LEADERSHIP + TX INCREASE STRATEGY + DASH ZONES PROGRAM|
|Monthly amount:||99 DASH (8964 USD)|
|Completed payments:||no payments occurred yet (2 month remaining)|
|Payment start/end:||2019-03-18 / 2019-05-16 (added on 2019-03-13)|
|Final voting deadline:||in 10 days|
|Votes:||183 Yes / 46 No / 0 Abstain|
|Will be funded:||No. This proposal needs additional 335 Yes votes to become funded.|
Manually vote on this proposal (DashCore - Tools - Debugconsole):|
gobject vote-many 8e478c03bc9559b75de74f63c6cffbe3e4dfe390ecacae754a4e6cf941a9883f funding yes
Please login or create a new DashCentral account for comfortable one button voting!
Dear Dash Community, weare pleased to introduced you the new proposal for Dash Merchant Venezuela. We are still the N°1 project in the world in terms of dash adoption as a payment method. We created the first merchant network for Dash in Venezuela; now, the project is taking a new leadership that will allocate the merchant affiliations in strategic zones that will deliver us a closed ecosystem to control and measure the transactions. Thus, we will be able to set up our new increase transactions strategy.
1) PROPOSAL UPDATE
During February and March, thanks to some community members, we continued our operations focused in the update and maintenance of the Venezuelan merchant’s database. This work will set up the ground for our new strategy to work in transaction and consumption incentives through loyalty and awareness programs.
2) NEW LEADERSHIP
New Leadership Transition Video ------- [b]https://drive.google.com/file/d/10it9nMef2WympHPyPMBOVQ_OCRd7ptNm/view?usp=sharing[/b]
As you could see in our statements, Dash Merchant Venezuela has new leadership. In front of the operations and taking full responsibilities of the project will be:
- Alejandro Andrade (Proposal Owner). Project Manager. Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alejandro-andrade-campos-ab8733104/
- Bruno Modica. Sales Manager. Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bmodic01/ Discord: bmodic01
3) STRATEGY FOR TRANSACTIONS GROWTH
DASH TX PROGRAM
Based on creating a consumer experience in Dash users, Dash Transaction Program looks foward to integrate the user in the whole process of buying and selling with Dash.
Dash target: men and women between the ages of 18 to 50 (AO 18 & AU 50). Economic strata A, B and C, which will be redirected to Dash Merchants where the brand will develop 121 (One to One) activities whose dynamics will depend on the time of permanence of the consumer in the Shop, looking forward an interaction with the consumer that will deliver the positioning of Dash.
Following the A.I.A (Attract, Interact, Act) strategy; the brand will seek to translate the Awareness (knowledge of the brand) in trial (transactions) through a direct interaction Brand / Consumer.
Positioning Dash in the mind of the consumer as the first payment option, looking forward to increase the Share of Market (SOM)
Database of Dash users, in order to strengthen the engagement with the brand, as well as the number of transactions made during the activity.
4) STRATEGY FOR AFFILIATIONS
DASH ZONES PROGRAM
Consists on a strategic business affiliation based on a market segmentation.
The program includes theareas of Altamira, Los Palos Grandes, La Castellana and Chacao in a first stage.
Having a sales force dedicated to the affiliation and after-sales service of the Merchants that allow the generation of short- to medium-term transactions in the areas previously described, with the purpose of expanding the target market.
These areas have the highest density of commercial activity; in which a high purchasing power can be glimpsed, which translates into a potential increase of transactions from a short to medium term, through a categorization of the affiliated merchants according to their commercial activity and consumption channel.
The process of gathering information includes:
- Number of affiliated merchants
- Segmentation of the client portfolio according to its commercial activity, zone and shopper channel
5) MAIN GOALS
- WE WILL TRIPLICATE THE TRANSACTIONS IN THIS SPECIFIC ZONE
- WE WILL SEGMENTATE OUR AFFILIATIONS IN ORDER TO CREATE A MORE COMPLETE ECOSYSTEM THAT WILL BENEFIT REMITTANCES
6) MNO ADVISORY BOARD
Aspart of the commitment this team have to transparency and confidence, we will be reporting our results to a board of known MNO who will be acting as consultants and pillars of transparency for the dash community to prove that this new leadership inspires confidence and can be trusted.
7) DASH WATCH'S INTERVIEW
A. Why the tx count is so low?
- In the first strategies of DMV, were about massification and it deliver its purpose that was to give Venezuelans a name known when they hear about Dash. It had a lot of awareness. However, as we affiliate 2500 merchants as a “happy problem” consequence is that a lot of people know about Dash but do not know quite well how to make a purchase, and the related process of paying with Dash. This is why, the new strategy is focused in creating user’s consumer experience in our merchants, that will close the loop and increase tx.
B. Are you worry about the tx count?
- More than worried we are focusing our efforts into solving this “problem” that it is normal for the tx to be low at this stage. With our new strategy and ideas, we know that the tx count will rise with the right team and the proper work.
C. What assurances can DMV give that this change in leadership is a genuine transition of responsibility?
- As previously stated, our project is going to count on a MNO Advisory Board that will watch for transparency and responsibility from the new leaders to the Dash Community and along with the Dash Watch reports you will be sure that this new leadership is genuine and trustworthy.
Show full description ...
Discussion: Should we fund this proposal?
|No comments so far?
Be the first to start the discussion!